- Promissory Note or Contract for Deed
- Verifiable payment history (cancelled checks, deposit slips, or servicer records)
- Real Estate Security Instrument (Mortgage, Deed of Trust, etc)
- Proof of adequate hazard insurance
- Flood insurance if in flood zone
- Closing Statement signed by all parties
- Warranty Deed to the buyer (if applicable)
- Photos of subject property (current and or appraisal)
- Real Estate Sales and Purchase Contract
- Survey of subject property
- Mortgagee’s Title Insurance Policy and or Title Opinion from original transaction
- Title Insurance in our name
- Taxes verified as current on subject property
- Verify whether real estate being pledged is connected to municipal water and sewer. (Usually occurs with mobile homes).
What costs will I be responsible for?
Usually the quote you receive will be the amount you actually net out of the transaction. We normally pay all fees. You will be responsible for discharging any small liens such as trash or mowing liens.
How Long Does It Take To Close a Transaction?
Normally closing can occur 3-4 weeks. It can be longer if you do not have all your documentation ready.